ENROLMENT FOR OFFICIAL STUDENTS (IN-PERSON CLASSES) 2017-18
Summary in English.
Who may enrol?
Both last course (2016-17) Official students
any new students, too
From 1 to 18 September (18th September until 1 o'clock pm only)
If I still have to resit in September, I should wait until I get my final marks in September.
If I have sat my exam 4 times but I have not had a pass yet, I may apply for an extra exam call (convocatoria de Gracia). If this be the case, I should place my application at the school office from 18th September to 4th October (4th October until 1 pm only)
http://www.hezkuntza.ejgv.euskadi.eus/escuelas-oficiales-idioma→ Matrícula Oficial → Proceso → Solicitud de matrícula → Solicitudes de Matrícula
But I do not know what my level is
I should take the online placement test
http://www.hezkuntza.ejgv.euskadi.eus/escuelas-oficiales-idiomas →Pruebas de nivel
on the school website
And if I am an OFFICIAL student
I shall enrol for the level which is immediately higher to the one I have passed.
Do I have to produce any documents at the school office?
Until 2 p.m on 18th September, I may produce the original + a photocopy if
- I am a citizen of Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or of any EU countries (except Spain) and I am using an official ID card or passport issued in my country.
- I have been granted the Large Family status (condición de familia numerosa) outside the Basque Country
- I claim to have some disability
- I am a Victim of Terrorism
- I have been a teacher during the past course 2016-17 in some school or university.
- I am an Official EOI student at some school outside the Basque Autonomous Community.
- If I require special learning conditions, and I have stated my requirements in the erolment application form.
In any case, I should check the lists of ADMITTED/NON ADMITTED applicants to make sure that everything I require has been rightly considered. Otherwise, I should place a query form at the school office from 20 to 21 September (up to 2pm)
How can I know if I have been admitted?
By checking the list of provisionally admitted and non admitted students (listas provisionales de admitidos y no admitidos) on 20 September at:
http://www.hezkuntza.ejgv.euskadi.eus/escuelas-oficiales-idiomas → Matrícula Oficial →Proceso→Consultas personalizadas → Consultas personalizadas
And on 25 September, I'll have to check the list of definate admitted students (listas definitivas de admitidos y no admitidos) at the school notice board or on the school website.
what do I do after being admitted?
proceed to make the enrolment fee payment procedures, from 25 to 28 September by internet at
http://www.hezkuntza.ejgv.euskadi.eus/escuelas-oficiales-idiomas → Matrícula Oficial → Proceso→Pago de matrícula → Pago de matrícula
There are two actual payment options:
- on-line: by credit card.
- off-line: print the payment order and go to some bank or ATM.
What if afer all that I am not allotted a place?
My application will remain in the waiting list. There will be another process to allocate vacancies on 5thOctober and my application will still be valid. Even after that, there will be other vacancy allocation processes, but those have to be attended in-person at the school premises.
Download a printable version of the summary in
(Sorry no print friendly version in English)