SPANISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
from 1 to 19 September (19th September up to 1pm, only), if you are an
- Applicant from the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland:Type in your Passport or ID number. Please, produce the original document and hand in a photocopy of it at the school Registry Office.
- Applicant from another country with an NIE number (Número de Identificación de Extranjeros) AND a TIE number (Tarjeta de Identidad de Extranjeros).
Enrol online. Click here
http://www.hezkuntza.ejgv.euskadi.eus/escuelas-oficiales-idiomas → Matrícula Oficial →Solicitud de matrícula → Solicitudes de Matrícula
If you are not in the group above,
Only for non EU students WITHOUT a WORK/STAY PERMIT (NIE or TIE)
- First, please contact the Spanish Department within the enrolment period (1 to 19 September 2018), either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to the school office (Conserjería).
- indicating the level and time you are interested in,
- and quoting the following personal details:
- full name
- passport number
- After that, on 27 and 28 September, from 10am to 1pm, make sure to get back in touch with the Spanish Department (by phone, or email, or going there) to check if you have been allotted a place. This second step is obligatory to be able to enrol.
Lists of admitted students:
lists of admitted and non admitted students will be posted on line at www.eoidonostiaheo.hezkuntza.net and on the school notice board.
27th September to 1st October
http://www.hezkuntza.ejgv.euskadi.eus/escuelas-oficiales-idiomas → Matrícula Oficial →Pago de matricula → Pago de matricula
click here to check the fees
Class times and levels:
Beginning of course:
1st October, 2018
Download a printable document
N.B. In the event of any errors, mismatches, or contradictory data, the information in the following documents will prevail: